Registrations are only accepted online. Options exist in the online registration portal to pay by credit card, check or purchase order. All payments MUST be received by December 2, 2021. Registered attendees with a balance due will not be provided access to the 2021 NIRSA All Regions Virtual conference.
Personal information collection
Refund policy for registration cancellations
Cancellation of registration for NIRSA virtual events and refund requests must be made in writing and mailed, faxed, or emailed to:
NIRSA Event Refund
4185 SW Research Way
Corvallis, OR 97333-1067
Refund requests are processed according to the following time restrictions:
- Refund requests received on or before November 16, 2021 will receive a 100% refund, minus a $35 administrative processing fee
- Refunds cannot be granted for requests received after November 16, 2021.
Extenuating circumstances may warrant exceptions to the refund policy. For a review of a specific refund amount or for more information about refund requests, please contact Rachel Hart, NIRSA’s Billing Coordinator, in writing.
Media content ownership
NIRSA may use video and audio recordings made during this event to repurpose educational content and/or promote the Association and future events. Your registration form provides NIRSA with the unrestricted right to use media at its discretion for the purposes outlined above.
NIRSA Online Program Safety & Responsibility Code
By registering for this event you are agreeing to the NIRSA Online Program Policies.
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Physical or verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, NIRSA staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of unacceptable behavior include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, NIRSA staff member, service provider, or other program guest.
- Disruption of presentations. Participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator, NIRSA staff, and/or speaker.
- NIRSA moderators will monitor chat and Q&A activity and reserves the right to remove anything deemed inappropriate. This includes solicitation for services, job offers, promotional materials, and product announcements.
- Photographing, video or audio recording of slides or any part of the presentations without the presenters’ permission is prohibited.
- NIRSA will alert participants prior to the program if the chat feature will be recorded and made available to attendees post-event. To support authenticity in the chat, we ask that attendees not copy or take screen shots of Q & A or any chat room activity that takes place in the online environment
NIRSA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the event without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and NIRSA reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, online or in person.
NIRSA has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants, speakers or our staff at our online events. Violation of this Code can be reported to email@example.com so that we can take the appropriate action.